The Arlington County Fair provides something for everyone. There are so many ways to participate! If you own a small business, restaurant or food truck, join us as an indoor vendor or a food vendor. Showcase your talents on our Entertainment Stage or share your crafts in Competitive Exhibits and compete for a ribbon.
Also check out ways you can support the Arlington County Fair by volunteering at the Fair, joining the Board or donating!
On-line Registration for CE has closed for the 2021 Fair. You can still make submission in person during the times listed below. We hope you will attend this year’s Fair and register on-line next year. Thank you!
Information and guidelines for each category can be found in the Competitive Exhibits Guide
Competitive Exhibits Submissions
- Wednesday, August 18, 4:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Thursday, August 19, 7:30 a.m. – 9:30 a.m. (only for perishable items; Departments I, II, VI, VII)
- Saturday, August 21, 7PM
- Pickup submissions/entries following Awards Ceremony or on Sunday, August 22, 3PM-6PM
FOOD VENDOR REGISTRATION
Interested food vendors please see information below for online application and rules.
Food Vendor Spaces
With all the fun you’re going to be having at the fair, you’re bound to work up an appetite! Check back for a list of the food vendors you can find at restaurant row!
Interested vendors, complete the online application below and review the vendor rules to be considered. Applicants will be contacted within two weeks regarding their application status. 2021 food vendor fees for 10’x10′ Booth or Food Truck Space:
- Single Concessionaire – $1,300 (select this option if you sell one type of item such as ice cream or pizza)
- Full-Service Concessionaire – $2,000 (select this option if you sell more than one type of item)
- Additional space can be purchased for $250 per 5′ increments
If you have questions about the application process, email firstname.lastname@example.org.