- This event has passed.
August 20, 2021 @ 3:00 pm - 9:30 pm
The Arlington County Fair is partnering with New District Brewery to bring fair patrons the second annual beer garden. Come enjoy the fair and then enjoy a New District beer, made locally here in Arlington. The Beer Garden is FREE to enter! Families and children are welcome! We look forward to welcoming you to the beer garden.
The beer garden is located on S Old Glebe Rd between S Glebe Rd and 2nd St S behind the 7-11.
Pre-sale early bird tickets are available for purchase at a discounted price of three tickets for $21 for 3 Beers. $8 per beer the day of event! The first 250 pre-sale tickets sold come with a souvenir glass! Purchase pre-sale tickets here.
Beer Garden Schedule:
- Wed., Aug. 18, 5:00pm-9:00pm: Special Paint & Sip Night, ROCKLANDS Barbeque and Grilling Company
- Thurs., Aug. 19, 5:00pm-9:00pm: Special Trivia Night, ROCKLANDS Barbeque and Grilling Company
- Fri., Aug. 20, 3:00pm-9:30pm: Performances and games, ROCKLANDS Barbeque and Grilling Company
- Sat., Aug. 21, 12:00pm-9:30pm: Performances and games, ROCKLANDS Barbeque and Grilling Company and Timber Pizza Co
- Sun., Aug. 22, 12:00pm-6:00pm: Performances and games, ROCKLANDS Barbeque and Grilling Company and Timber Pizza Co
Drinks on tap:
* National Landing – IPA – 6.2%
Bursting with flavors of citrus and tropical fruit, this IPA was brewed and double dry hopped with large amounts of Mosaic, Mosaic Cryo, and Galaxy hops.
* Green Valley – Pilsner – 4.7%
Named after an Arlington neighborhood, Green Valley is brewed as a traditional Czech-style Pilsner, but before lagering was dry-hopped with Mandarina Bavaria for a light tangerine flavor.
*Raspberry Lemon Beret – Kettle Sour – 4.8%
Our Kettle Sour fermented with raspberry and lemon that tastes just like a sweet and tart lemonade.
* Hard Selly – Hard Seltzer – 5.0%
Available flavors are Plain, Cherry-Lime-Blue Raspberry, Passionfruit-Orange-Guava