From Arepas to Barbecue to Fried Oreos, we’ve got something for everyone! Participating 2023 food vendors*:
- Bunny and the Bear Food Festival: Fruit Smoothie, Thai Tea & Lemonade, Fresh Pineapple
- Family Grill: Corn Dogs, Egg Rolls, Pad Thai, Chicken Teriyaki, Lo Mein, Fried Rice
- International Grill Co: Fried Mac n’ Cheese, Butterfly Chips, Funnel Cake, Fried Oreos, Fresh Squeezed Lemonade, Freshly Brewed Iced Tea, Fresh Cut Fries, Regular Hot Dog, Jumbo Hot Dogs, Chicken Tenders and Fries, Corn Dogs, Grape leaf platter served on top of fresh mixed greens, Greek Salad (veggie or choice of meat), Fattoush Salad, Falafel (veggie) with Tahini or Tzatziki sauce, Mediterranean Sausage (mild/hot) w/onions and peppers, Polish and Italian Sausage w/onions and peppers, Steak n’ Cheese w/mixed vegetables, Garlic Cajun Chicken w/tomatoes and onion, Lamb, Beef, or Chicken Shawarma, Lamb Gyros served with mixed vegetables, Chicken in Pita served with mixed vegetables, Steak in Pita served with mixed vegetables, Garlic Chicken over Greek salad
- Little Austria: Apple Strudel, Apple Walnut Strudel, Apple Mixed Berry Strudel, Apple Blueberry Honey Strudel, Cheese Strudel, Cheese Strudel with Mixed Berries, Cheese Strudel with Pecans & Honey, Potato & Cheese Strudel, Potato Cheese & Bacon Strudel, Sweet Potato Strudel with Brown Sugar, Spinach & Feta Strudel
- MacBrand Foods: Philly Cheese Steak, Italian Sausage, Hamburgers, Beef Hotdogs, Corn Dogs Reg & Footlong, Chicken Tenders Basket, Bacon Cheddar Fries, Deep Fried Pickles, Funnel Cakes, Lemonade
- Mac’s Donuts: Mini Donuts and Lemonade
- Myra’s New Orleans Food: Gator Bites, Crawfish, Catfish, Shrimp, Oysters, Chicken Strips Po-Boys & Baskets. Gator, Boudin, Andouille, Louisiana Sausages. Jambalaya, Deep Fried Okra, Deep Fried Corn on the Cob, Yams, Mac& Cheese, Shrimp & Grits, Gumbo and Rice, Hush Puppies & Honey, Vegetables, Desserts
- NK’s Nutri Health Juices LLC: Real Fruit smoothies, Real Fruit Juice Slushies
- Oh Que Bueno llc: Skewers, Empanadas, Arepas, Rice and Beans, Sweet Plantain w/ Cheese, Roast Pork Belly, Sweet Plantain w/ Cheese, Meat, and Potato
- Orient Bowl: Funnel Cake, Deep Fried Oreos, Dumplings (pork & veggie), Teriyaki Chicken, Grilled Chicken on a Stick, Egg Rolls (shrimp & veggie), Fried Noodles (veggie), Fried Rice (veggie), Fresh Squeezed Lemonade, Steamed Buns, Corn Dogs
- Phelps Concessions: Deep Fried Oreos, Variety of Funnel Cake Options (Reeses Dream, Cookies n’ Cream, Red Velvet w/Cream Cheese Frosting, Strawberry Nutella, Strawberries n’ Cream, Made From Scratch), Fresh Brewed Sweet Tea, Fresh Squeezed Lemonade (30 Flavors), Chicken Tender Basket, Buffalo Chicken Ranch Fries, Maryland Crab Fries, Chicken Bacon Ranch Fries, Garlic Aioli Fries, Cheesy Bacon Fries, Hand Cut French Fries
- The Tender Rib Carryout & Catering: Ribs, Jerk Chicken, Beef Brisket, Pulled Pork, Chicken Tenders
- Uncle Kebba’s Lemonade: Fresh squeezed lemonade and limeade with multiple flavors available. Made in big 32oz cups or 16oz options for kids
- Yummy Food Corner & Grill: Chicken Yakitori on a stick, Vegetable Fried Rice, Yakisoba, Pad Thai, Spring Rolls, TappanYaki (Chicken, Shrimps, Steak), Bubble Smoothies, Lemonade, Thai Tea, Green Tea Latte, Guyza
*Participating vendors and menus subject to change
Cole Amusements brings everyone’s favorite Fair Food to the Midway. Concessionaires offer delicious treats including funnel cakes, deep fried Oreos and candy bars, candy and caramel apples, elephant ears, pizza, and lots more.
Also, don’t miss out on our Food Truck Alley, supported by our friends at Goodfynd!
New District Beer Garden
The Arlington County Fair has partnered with New District Brewery to bring fair patrons a beer garden experience! Pre-sale early bird tickets are available for special purchase at three beer tickets for $25 including a souvenir glass. We will also be offering a wine option this year. You can pre purchase three three wine tickets for $27 including a souvenir glass. Additional tickets are available at the event.
Come enjoy the fair and then enjoy a New District beer, made locally here in Arlington. The Beer Garden is FREE to enter! Families and children are welcome! We look forward to hosting you at the beer garden! The beer garden will be located on 2nd St between S Jackson and S Ivy street.
**PREORDER TICKETS & PINT GLASS**
Click here to preorder your beer tickets and this year’s specially designed glass!
Beer Garden Schedule:
- Wednesday Open 5:00pm-9:30pm
- Thursday Open 5:00pm-9:30pm **Trivia Night Begins @ 7:00pm**
- Friday Open 2:00pm-9:30pm
- Saturday Open 12:00pm-9:30pm
- Sunday Open 12:00pm-9:30pm
Drinks on tap:
Summer Haze Dynasty & NDBC Collab – IPA – 6%
- Brewed with Virginia grown Malts and Bursting with flavors of citrus and tropical fruit, this hazy IPA was brewed and hopped with large amounts of Eldorado, Simcoe , and Idaho Gem hops from the last of the NDBC inventory. A big Thankyou to Dynasty Brewing Co in Ashburn and Leesburg!
Green Valley – Pilsner – 4.7%
- Named after an Arlington neighborhood, Green Valley is brewed as a traditional Czech-style Pilsner, but before lagering was dry-hopped with Mandarina Bavaria for a light tangerine flavor.
Raspberry Lemon Beret – Kettle Sour – 4.8%
- Our Kettle Sour fermented with raspberry and lemon that tastes just like a sweet and tart lemonade.
Hard Selly – Hard Seltzer – 5.0%
- Available flavors to be Announced!
Bluemont Chambourcin Rosé
- We’re excited to offer a wine option from local VA winery, Bluemont Vineyards this year! This Rosé features notes of rhubarb and strawberry.