- This event has passed.
Pie Eating Championship
August 21, 2021 @ 12:00 pm - 2:30 pm
Are you a winner? Do you like pie? Then pre-register for the 2021 Arlington County Fair Pie Eating CHAMPIONSHIP!!!
Pre-register today to compete for the championship!
$5.00 to enter
Pre-registering will guarantee you a seat at the pie eating table, and limited “day of” sign-ups will be available. Registration and check in will start at 12:00pm, you must be checked in by 12:30PM. The event will start at 1:00pm with the youngest age groups competing first. Pre-registration ends on August 13, 2021! Meet at the entertainment stage behind the baseball diamond.
Each participant will get a limited-edition Arlington County Fair Pie Eating Championship t-shirt!
2021 Pie Eating Championship Rules:
- Each participant is given one slice of pie and a cup of water
- Participants must eat the pie without the use of their hands. Hands can be used to hold the plate, but cannot touch the pie. Any participant who touches the pie with their hands will be disqualified.
- Everyone must wait until the official start of each round before eating the pie slice
- Plates must remain on the table during the competition.
- Winners of the contest are the first, second and third person to finish eating their slice of pie. Participants must finish eating everything on the plate and must open their mouths for the judges before being considered a winner.
- The winner of contest will be decided on by the judges and the judges’ decisions are final.
- Winners will be instructed to remain on the stage until the awards ceremony which will immediately follow each round.
- *Participants under the age of 13 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian to participate
The 2021 Arlington County Fair Pie Eating Championship pie flavor is Livin’ the Pie Life’s famous Triple Berry!
Ingredients include: Blueberries, Raspberries, Blackberries, Sugar, Flour, Unsalted Butter, 100% Transfat-Free All-Vegetable Shortening, Lemon Zest & Juice, Cinnamon & Kosher Salt, Cream.